Thursday, December 24, 2009
Times Square at Christmas!!!!
Its amazing how little space can hold so much activity and hustle and bustle; this is how I would describe my day at Times Square, NYC! Me and my cousin went and we had food from this bread place called Paz and took pics at times square. There was the biggest american eagle I've ever been in and other random retail stores. I grabbed a souvenir t-shirt from a little store and we took even more pics at M&M World, It was just SOOOO much fun! After walking around for some more, we found ourselves at Planet Hollywood, took lots of pictures there. They had alot of movie star merc which was cool. Also we went to the Hard Rock Cafe where they had like pics of Bono, Bon Jovi and Shakira hehe, it was fun. After even more walking about!!! *sigh* Remembering it has me reminsicing of the exhaustedness and chilliness that I was experiencing. hee hee. Well anyways, we were off to a boardway play called White Christmas after which we went back home. Was a great day and an awesome birthday, one that will most definately be remembered!!! Thanks to my cous and her fam for taking care of me!!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment