Its true. This ties into all I've blogged about before, in terms of being slaves of society, stereotyping, lame-ass movies. Whatever. It all ties together. It may seem like i'm the pessimistic, "cup is half empty" kinda person, but really I'm sure we all can agree that they've had those days where it feels like you're living in a system. You see, we all are apart of a so called system. A cruel and pityless system, where all is lost, but its sometimes found. Where we care sometimes and then get bored and change our minds. I know I seem like I'm rambling, and I'm not even specifying or trying to prove a point. But think of what's going on around you. Think of the world and its people as a whole. Why do people have to do this or have this happen? Despite that in the end, it's all for naught. What's the point in trying to live your life when you're all gonna die anyway? Wow getting philosophical here.
What I'm trying to say is learn from everything. Take shit in, and think. Use your effing minds to see what's happening. I don't think anythings wrong with having an opinion. It is a free speech world after all. At least so I think.
So I've got to write an essay I thought this would be a good way to get into the mindset and kickstart me. Well hopefully.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment