Friday, April 15, 2011

I haven't posted in a long time

So I've been on summer break kinda (its spring but I have summer school so this is my summer break) Anyway I been thinking of my life and so far everything been's going pretty well for me.

For one lately I'm playing video games since I bought a PS3 and I've been playing this game called Eternal Sonata. I dont have much experience playing video games but I do like this one, it is a tad hard for me and my very bad reaction time since that is what is quite important in this game @_@ damn you guard! I also played F.E.A.R. 2. that one sucked, its a good thing it was only 15 bucks. I don't like first person shooters. I guess playing FPS was just me trying to convince myself I could actually be one of those skilled shooting game peoples and defeat the stereotype of girlie girl gaming. Also I played Heavy Rain. Honestly I liked the whole idea around the gameplay, its relaxing to me but the story itself isn't all that and that's pretty all it was based on.
 
So lately I've been really into this cosmetics company Lush. I think its really cool they try to be environmentally friendly. But honestly how is it good to encourage people to take baths when so much of the world is in water shortage? Sigh. I wish we could so easily solve all our world's problems probably through the use of magic or infinite resources and funds but sadly, it's not like that.


Oh and I've also been into painting my nails all the time and nail polish. Oh I've so much of that! The beloved (hehe) made me a wonderful box to put them all in. It's so cute that I may just post a picture of it for you hehe. I've got on China Glaze Dorothy Who? A bright blue glitterie polish with blue and silver glitter i love it though I'm not a huge fan of glitter. I do like the look of it on nails! I also love looking at nail blogs heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment