Thursday, November 1, 2012

Embracing differences

So I was watching a random video of madwhitejamaican on youtube and I think he was doing the Jamaican tag or something but he say something like Jamaicans dont care about color or they are quote on quote color blind. Immediately my reaction was that no way. how could this be true?

Of all the things I have been around to hear or to actually been told, I can't find that Jamaica doesn't have its own problems in relation to race and country of origin. Personally, its actually a little offensive nature of Jamaica that you can't avoid. Sure they act all nice and put on fake smiles when they're around tourist like people but when it come to real yaad behaviour is a totally diffierent care. True what he say. Jamaican people *love* war. is like them worship that. Coming like they nah nottin betta fi do...

No comments:

Post a Comment