Saturday, February 23, 2013

Why I don't usually speak my mind

I can be a cold bitch. I will tell you that you are a douchebag without even fully knowing who you are and judge you by only the way I have seen you behave around me and others. To be honest, I am a cold bitch and to be a cold bitch is to be honest. I think it takes alot of courage to speak your mind even if you only have bad things to say because contrary to the saying "don't speak if you don't have something nice to say," I don't think it's wrong to say what you think. The whole premise of not saying something because its not nice is just a means to avoid hurting a person. You know what though, I think it's okay to hurt someone as long as it is constructive in some way to the deliverer or recipient. That's generally all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment