Thursday, March 18, 2010

@ 19 Days


Locs :)

Hmmmmmm well it is now day 21 or 22 but yeah. I've been slacking off lately cause of not waxing. And I'm seeing lots of people on campus and around the streets with locs. It makes me so jealous to see the mature ones! Damnit I just can't wait for mine to get long and all lovely! It'd come in good time I know :) Lately, there's not much inspiration for me to do anything really. Especially with all the work for school and other kind of administrative stuff.

But i did see Alice in Wonderland! It was good. Not great, but good. I would recommend it but I'm not hugely excited about it, seeing as it was fairly mediocre. I'm not trying to bash on it or make it seem like it sucked, cause it didn't. Its good for aesthetic entertainment, but otherwise I don't see the big deal and hype about it. Guess its been overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment