I guess no one likes to think that they live in a life full of contradictions. But its so true. Theres little room to doubt this. At least I know it personally that I contradict myself even if it's unconsciously its always there. I could say I hate people who party and don't want to bitch about it. But just saying all of that is a contradiction in that I do bitch about it by saying I hate those people. Maybe its a bad example but you can get the general idea.
I dunno I may be way too self conscious for my own good. But I'm sure there's so many other ways I contradict myself. For example, taking environmental studies and not buying coffee in a reuseable tumbler all the time or like not making use of the one I have, which I don't carry around with me, cause I'm lazy. Also I don't limit my spending on clothes. There's a big thing about consumerism in the current day and in environmental studies. But I don't budget myself really when I go shopping I just buy whatever I like. I also buy from Wal-Mart and Gap and Old-Navy, ummm American Eagle, H&M etc all those stores but don't mind what people tell me about the sweat shops. Also I honestly think I'm too careless when it comes to recyclables. I buy up so much plastic bottles whenever I want to drink something its ridiculous how much I accumulate after a week. Anyways. I guess all I'm saying is that learn to accept your flaws, your contradictions, learn to be wary of them and not to take them to heart. At least not in a terribly harsh manner. Don't feel like you have to be bashed on because of anything. I really don't see the use in that.
Well after thinking a while, I think I may be skipping out on an exam on Monday in order to do other work. There is so much to do around this time it's ridiculous especially writing fucking papers, which SUCK. sigh, I'm going to fail it anyway.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't feel too bad about this. I mean it sucks and I guess we should sometimes but really it's not completely our fault that we're enabling poor countries by giving their people jobs. Their own country don't even care bout them so we're takin it upon ourselves to give them likkle work. Which is better than no work. Sweat shops suck but sometimes i really feel like meh.
ReplyDelete