Monday, March 1, 2010

A likkle rant

1. Why do people not want to separate their garbage when they recycle?!?!?! Especially when they can separate it in a room where it is basically laid out for them: Glass, Plastics, Cardboard, Newspapers + Clippings etc. I honestly don't see the reason why I have to encounter a Macdonalds cup in the glass section, when the paper/garbage section is in the same room. It just doesn't amaze me how lazy people can get, even with the most easy and unavoidable things.
2. Leaving the light on. Is it that hard to just turn it off whenever you don't use it? Admittedly, I personally do this at times but I've noticed that people do it because they're lazy. Here's another example of how people being unaware about energy consumption and the environment behave. But who cares anyways? Not many people, at least in my opinion.
3. "Green" everything! It has been becoming a recent fad that people use the label green to mean its something good, and may contribute to the welfare of the environment. I however see it as another marketing scam. Do you honestly have to believe everything people say nowadays?

No comments:

Post a Comment